This Week February 22-26th 2016

February 22nd, 2016 by Staff

This week on the show.. Tuesday Shaq, on Wednesday comedian and impressionist Frank Caleindo, and Thursday Regina Hunter & Baby Face and Richard Patrick of the band Filter


2 Responses

  1. Glen

    Sick of this gay crap. Why do you pander to 2% of the population and piss off the other 98%? Radio channel being changed.

  2. Doug

    Where do I subscribe so I can hear you guys I hear Brett on Howard. Hoping you all come back to Sirius so I can hear you during the day . Thanks take care FTA

Leave a Comment

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment. You are free to voice your opinion but please keep it clean. Any comments using profanity will be rejected.