“BUBBA’S POWER BALL GIVEAWAY” RULES
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Only legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate.
3. Potential contest winners will be selected by the Bubba Radio Network® in its sole discretion. If it is determined that a candidate is not eligible to receive a prize, another candidate may be selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded.
4. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in a given calendar year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
5. All entrants and winners agree that the Bubba Radio Network® shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the use or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
6. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Bubba Radio Network® from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the prize.
7. In the event the contest winner of the “Power Ball” lottery wins the Grand Prize, the winner must agree to accept the “lump sum” payment offered. The Grand Prize, “Lump Sum” payment must be split evenly between the contest winner and the Bubba Radio Network®. Payment to Bubba Radio Network® must be remitted immediately upon the contest winner receiving said “Lump Sum” payment.
8. All entrants and winners agree to give the Bubba Radio Network® and its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Bubba Radio Network® deems necessary without compensation.
9. By participating in a Station contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Bubba Radio Network® personnel. Participants who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Bubba Radio Network® will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and all Bubba Radio Network® decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.
10. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the contest and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the contest or any participant’s failure to win the contest or receive the prize, and to release Bubba Radio Network®, the Stations, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.